2014/11/23

«»

Live in the Moment | via Tumblr

«For a long time, I loved a little boy. I loved him because I was a sad kid, and he seemed to be able to turn the world around. I mean, it was like the flowers smiled at his arrival, the moon sang love songs and his dark hair whispered secrets to the ground while he walked, sweet, happy secrets that I would dream of every night.
The little boy was nice to me. He was nice to everyone. He would hold my hand, and wrap his small arms around my shoulders whenever I cried. He would ask me what was wrong, but at that moment, when he was looking at me, the clouds were already dancing, and the fish were already swimming faster in the lake, and there was nothing broken inside of me anymore.
I forgot the name of the little boy. And it's insane how time flies. But lately, I've been noticing that I am feeling lonely again. I don't want to let anybody in. That's why I miss him.
Where are you now, little boy?»

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário